Banana is an edible fruit, botanically a berry, produced by several kinds of herbaceous flowering plant in the genus Musa. It is one of the health foods on earth and among the most common consumed fruits in the world.
Bananas contain a lot of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. The fruit is not only beneficial but its peels as well. So never throw away banana peels and end up in trash for these can help treat various health conditions.
Here’s how you can use banana peels:
1. ACNE*Rub the banana peel on the area with the infection every night before you go to bed. It will prevent outbreaks and will reduce irritation and inflammation.
2. HEADACHE*Place the banana peel across the forehead and the back of your neck and you will feel the relief.
3. BUG BITES*Rub the banana peel on bug bites to calm your skin and reduce the itching.
4. BRUISES*The banana peel has strong regenerative properties to speed the healing of the bruises.
5. PSORIASIS*Banana peel has the ability to moisturize the skin, cure the psoriasis and relieve itchiness. Apply the peel on the affected area once or twice a day.
6. WARTS*The peels of this fruit can help you eliminate your warts. Rub the peel on affected area or just place a small piece on the wart and make sure to secure it with a bandage.
7. TEETH WHITENING*Clean your teeth with the banana peel everyday for several minutes. After couple of weeks, you will notice that your teeth are significantly whiter.
8. NATURAL POLISHING*Banana peel can return the shine of your old furniture, kitchen utensils, polish your shoes and clean off the dust of the leaves of your plants.
9. HELP WITH HEMORRHOIDS*Banana peel can be very effective in the treatment with hemorrhoids. Rub the peel on affected area for about 5 minutes. Repeat this procedure 5x a day.
10. ITCHES AND RASHES*Apply the banana peel on the affected area. This will quickly soothe the itchiness and rashes.
Home » Health » Stop Throwing Away Banana Peels. Here’s How To Use Them To Treat Various Health Conditions