Once you try this amazing natural homemade toothpaste for treating cavities and gum disease, you will never buy one from the store.
There are some different Ayurvedic toothpaste available on the market, but currently the most popular and most effective ones are containing neem (Azadirachta indica). We singled out a recipe for you that is especially effective for healthy teeth and gums.
This homemade toothpaste does not contain fluoride. It has antibacterial properties because of the presence of coconut oil, baking soda and xylitol.
- All the ingredients are easily available, making this natural toothpaste very easy to make, here’s what you’ll need:
- *3 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
- *3 tablespoons baking soda
- *1 tablespoon xylitol (or other sugar substitute, needed for taste)
- *1 tablespoon neem powder
- *15 drops of mint essential oil/aroma or other flavor by choice
Preparation:The procedure is also very simple, just mix all ingredients in a bowl until you get the consistency of a paste.
Depending on the outside temperature, coconut oil could harden. For ease of use, you can store the paste it in a small glass jar.
Use this natural toothpaste just like you use regular toothpaste, at least three times a day. This will whiten your teeth, treat gum disease, and heal cavities.